Friday, February 16, 2007

SHE ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Our sweet little Madison arrived early on February 12! We are so happy and having so much fun! She is BEAUTIFUL...at least, we think! Jenn had a wonderful labor...no kidding! She labored very quickly. She went into labor at 2:30am on Monday and left the house around 6:00am when her contractions were 3 minutes apart. She was already 4 cm when we arrived at the hospital, and our little girl arrived at 12:03 pm...only about 5 hours later! Madison weighed in at 7 pounds 4 ounces and measured 19 inches long. Everyone is doing GREAT! Keep posted for more pictures.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so excited for you too and yes, she is beautiful! Congratulations and I cant wait to see you and her in person! Love you!

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

What a beautiful baby! We are so excited for y'all! Congratulations!

Love,
Lindsay and Kolby

Anonymous said...

Jenn - I am SO happy for you guys!! Madison is precious...she looks to be very alert too! Jo sent me pics and they were just adorable. I know you and Travis are very proud parents. Your dad looks like he is loving it too :)Hope you are getting some sleep :) I loved how in the pics you had makeup on...that will be :) haha

Keep updating the pics.
Love,
Melissa

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Congratulations! I have been spying on your page, through Kim Ege's page, and am so excited for you guys. Both mom and baby look beautiful!

Shannon Morrison said...

what a beautiful baby! i love her hair! audrey immediately put her finger up to her mouth and said "Shhh, baby sleeping" when i showed her.

We are so happy for you all!

Anonymous said...

Madison,

What a miracle and blessing God has given to us. One day, you will understand how special you are to be born on February 12.

God is so good!

Love,

Gram