Madison made some early college decisions. She's been more alert lately opening her beautiful eyes. Yesterday, Daddy asked her which pacifier she wanted, and she grabbed the A&M one! I guess we can all say "Whoop!".
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jen--she is so beautiful! I love the hair and her eyes! I guess if Madison is going to go to A&M then mom and dad will need to move back to Texas! :)
Madison is so pretty and I love her bright eyes. I bet y'all are having so much fun with her. I can't wait until I get to meet her in person. Y'all need to visit Texas asap...like right after her first shots... :) Talk to y'all soon.
6 comments:
Jen--she is so beautiful! I love the hair and her eyes! I guess if Madison is going to go to A&M then mom and dad will need to move back to Texas! :)
Haha! Smart girl for sure! I love her dark hair! Jen, we are coming next weekend- call me when you can 'multi task' :)
Way to go Madison. You are so pretty in yellow. I love your thick, dark hair--almost enough for a ponytail already.
Jennifer and Travis,
Madison is so pretty and I love her bright eyes. I bet y'all are having so much fun with her. I can't wait until I get to meet her in person. Y'all need to visit Texas asap...like right after her first shots... :) Talk to y'all soon.
Love,
Kimberly
I guess it's a good thing Aunt Chelsea bought her all her A&M gear! haha....I love my baby!
Baylor would be better!!!!
Post a Comment