jennifer- i love.... her hair- and .... i think that pic is adorable - she fits right in with our boys "rock star hair" check it out on the blog ! :) and btw.... you look great-
She is so beautiful!!! I love the hair!!!! This is about the only time in her life she can be that free with her hair and no one is gonna think she's gone crazy!
8 comments:
jennifer.....the hair looks like yours as a child!!!!!! crazy....but very cute!
soooo cute!
I think she is beautiful!!!!
Love,
Gigi
jennifer- i love.... her hair- and .... i think that pic is adorable - she fits right in with our boys "rock star hair" check it out on the blog ! :)
and btw.... you look great-
I can't believe how much hair Madison has! So pretty!
I love it!!! :)
her hair is so long and beautiful
She is so beautiful!!! I love the hair!!!! This is about the only time in her life she can be that free with her hair and no one is gonna think she's gone crazy!
Post a Comment