Saturday, October 11, 2008

Prego Pic - Beginning Third Trimester

So, my mom pointed out that I haven't really taken any intentional prego pics this time around, and I of course not wanting to already give this child the "middle child" syndrome (that is if we had three....) wanted to make sure I took some pictures. I have started my seventh month! It's hard to believe!! This baby will be here before we know it! We are trying to get Madison into a twin bed to free up the crib. We had one successful night, but nap time was not good. Any suggestions for naps????

5 comments:

Karisa said...

You look fantastic!!! :-)

debbie said...

Did you imply you might have a problem with a middle child feeling left out!!!! Wow! interesting!

Love,

Gigi

P.S. Of course, I would NEVER do that!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're in the final trimester! How exciting! You look great!

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

I can't believe you are this far along! :) You do look great!

Kyle and Melanie White said...

I can't believe you're so far along already. Time flies. You look great!