
While the boys are away, the girls will play! This weekend Daddy went on the Men's "No Retreat" retreat with the church, so Madison and I decided to do some fun Mommy/daughter things together! We went to the Tolmachoff Farm and Pumpkin Patch with some friends and had a blast. I think we'll have to bring daddy back....

All the kiddos sitting with the pumpkins...it's hard to get all four looking at the camera at the same time...this was the closest I got!

Madison did whatever the bigger kids did...they climbed higher and she climbed higher! She had so much fun...she wiped out in the car on the drive home!



All the kids in the wagons ready to explore the farm and pumpkin patch!

Madison looking at the goats.

Gabe and Madison hugging....it's very sweet...we catch Gabe and Madison stopping to give each other hugs often!

Madison in the ladybug train seat ready to take off on her train ride around the farm!

Playing in the corn...I actually caught her laying down in the corn....she must have liked the feel of a corn bed!
1 comment:
She looks like she had so much FUN!
Can't wait to see you in November!
Love,
Gigi
Post a Comment