Thursday, October 02, 2008

Madison's New Trick...Mommy's New Scare

So, today we had an issue with the water, and it was cut off for the entire day. The repair man was outside working on it. I decided to step outside for two seconds to see if he was almost done. Madison was playing in the living room, and I went out the garage door. I came back inside (no kidding seconds later) and could hear Madison crying. I could not find her ANYWHERE in the house. I was beginning to panic that she might have gotten "stuck" somewhere. Brody was running around barking in panic too. It sounded like the cry was near but not in the house! I went into the garage, and the cry became louder! I looked out the garage door window and there is my sweet little girl standing OUTSIDE! She was terrified and so was I!!! So, apparently Madison can now OPEN DOORS by herself! The plumber said she passed me on my way back in, and he thought I saw her! Oh my goodness, I am so happy he was outside!! I loved on my little girl for a LONG time after that!! We will be making sure the doors to outside are locked at all times!!! Since she was born, this by far was the biggest scare I've experienced! UGH!

No comments: