Madison NEVER tired or crashed like all the other kids on New Years Eve. This video was taken around 11ish at night, and she was dancing her heart out to Rock Band! She did crash that night when we got home!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's so cute! Little Madison can now use that energy to help with Noah! :)
oh my gosh that is too cute!! I am SO happy for you guys with Noah - I bet Madison wore you out so that is what made you go into labor!! :) He is just precious and looks so sweet! I hope you are enjoying this time with him! Congrats, what a wonderful way to start off your new year!
3 comments:
That's so cute! Little Madison can now use that energy to help with Noah! :)
Looks to me like Madison is a mini-Jenn with the dancing! :)
Miss you guys and I can't wait to meet Noah!
oh my gosh that is too cute!! I am SO happy for you guys with Noah - I bet Madison wore you out so that is what made you go into labor!! :) He is just precious and looks so sweet! I hope you are enjoying this time with him! Congrats, what a wonderful way to start off your new year!
Love,
Melissa McGuire
Post a Comment