Welcome sweet Noah! He surprised us and came almost three weeks early on New Year's Day!!! We are so happy he is here with us!!!
Saturday, January 03, 2009
Welcome Noah!
Welcome sweet Noah! He surprised us and came almost three weeks early on New Year's Day!!! We are so happy he is here with us!!!
12 comments:
What a gorgeous baby boy! And that dark head of hair. If he had of waited unil his due date, you would have had to head straight to the barber shop.
Welcome to the world Noah! You have such pretty black hair...so much different than your sisters! I am glad you came early...you would have been a big boy! :) Jenn- I am so happy for you and he is gorgeous!
Madison is a mini-Jenn and Noah is a mini-Trav! Sooo cute! Congratulations to such a beautiful family of four.
How much did Noah weigh? Can't believe he arrived so early! I'm definitley not ready yet:)
What?? I was just thinking about you guys last night, I told Joel that baby might already be here and that I would check the blog first thing in the morning! What a handsome thing he is! I love the name. I am so happy for you guys. Write me back and let me know all about the labor. Give both kids love from the Dopsons!
Congratulations!!! Look at all that hair! Madison is going to be a great big sister! Love, the Harris Family
Noah is such a handsome looking boy. We are so excited for you and Travis! We love and miss you.
What a handsome boy! Congratulations to all of you! Jen, you look so great! I'll be praying for you guys these next few weeks as everything gets settled and adjusted!-katy
COngrats! I just checked your blog and HELLO!!! What a wonderful way to start the new year. He is beautiful.
Congratulations!!! Welcome Noah!!!! Ya'll look great! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see Noah.
Kathi & Malcolm
Congrats. Glad that everyone is doing good. What a great New Year's surprise. You have 2 beautiful babies. Mrs Sue
YAY! YAY! YAY!! I know we're a little late on the congrats, but are so totally excited for you guys! Love the name Noah, and love that I (Jessica) share the same birthday as him! YAY! Love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment