Thanks soooo much for flying to help us with the kiddos Gigi! It would be tons more difficult without your help. Also, thanks Beth and Glen for the PRECIOUS outfit!!! He is so adorable in it. Daddy loving on both kids after giving Noah his first real bath. His cord already fell off!! Madison was a little distracted by the Backyardigans. WOW! Everyone told us Madison would look like a giant compared to Noah when we brought him home. It's hard to really imagine that until you are holding them like this! Isn't that wild....and Madison is so petite for her age!!! Travis is such a GREAT dad with both kids. I am so lucky to have such a hands on, loving daddy for our kids. Eyes open!!! Hi Noah!
5 comments:
Noah is SO CUTE!!! I love his hair, and he's so tan! Thank goodness for hands-on daddies and grandmas too!
What a beautiful baby boy. I love all that hair. Congratulations again!!
Jenn,
I am so happy for you! Keep posting pics of your beautiful family! :)
Congrats! I guess you have slacked off on the G's enough to get a boy! Beautiful kids! God Bless and fly safe....Kosters
what a cutie. i love his hair so much!
Post a Comment