Ok, so I haven't updated the blog in a while. Papa, Gigi and Steph were out here visiting and HELPING. Steph just left yesterday after helping out for two weeks...so sad! We miss you and THANK YOU! Sisterly and brotherly love above...
Aunt Stephy and Uncle Elijah got Madison a music set for Christmas....Madison LOVED being in the marching band and performs daily for us! Too cute...and perfect timing since music class just started back up this week.

A little out of order, but we went to the White Tanks and hiked one of the trails. Madison started out "riding" then on Papa's shoulders then she had to walk which then meant falling hence the busted forehead and nose which leads to her quickly getting tired and what else should she do but SIT!!! It made a short hike really long but fun!


love our sweet Noah



Noah fell asleep watching the Cards play with his daddy and papa




1 comment:
awww Jennifer he is just adorable. I know you are just so thankful for 2 beautiful and healthy children! What more could you ask for!?! I hope things are going well for you and you are adjusting to having 2 kids. I'm sure you have your hands full. So is this it or will y'all go for #3? :)
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment