Tuesday, July 08, 2008

15 Month Pics and Father's Day Gift

I took Madison to get her pictures taken for 15 months and decided to also get portraits made as Father's Day gifts. They finally sent me the link with the photos. They turned out amazing. They even decided to use Madison as a little model in the store and hang up some of the photos!!


This is Madison's best friend, Garrett. His mom decided to do the same thing for Father's Day. She is actually the one who had the precious little flight suit...what a great idea!
Trying to walk towards the camera....

5 comments:

Karisa said...

These are adorable!!! That flight suit is great!

Elaine said...

I can see why see why they chose Madison to be their model. These pictures are fantastic.

dee Clayton said...

Pictures are awesome ! She is adorable ~~~

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Father's Day gift! I bet Travis loved the pics! I think Madison looks so cute.

M and K said...

I love these pictures!! How adorable!!!