Thursday, July 03, 2008

Busy Week in Texas preparing for Wedding

These are not quite in order, but we had a great time helping Aunt Chelsea get ready for her big day.
We went to visit Ms. Wright before we left! Madison LOVED her house...so many things to look at!
Chelsea and Greg dancing their first dance!
Madison trying to dance and give a hug to Kim's Madison! They were so cute!
Madison wanting to dance on the floor with all the people around! I'm trying to hold her hand and keep her from running into the middle of all the people!!!
Gram and Papa put their swing up in the tree before we left. Madison had a blast swinging!!!

Eating with Granny, Papa, and Lauren...yummy Mexican food!
Yeah! I'm having fun!!!
With Aunt Chelsea....lovin' Madison's pigtails!
Eating Boudreaux's after picking daddy up at the airport.....some of the best cajun seafood!! YUM!!!!


1 comment:

The Sotos said...

Can I just say that you have the cutest little girl? Love the blonde hair! Chelsea's face in that one pic with everyone dancing...classic Chels! I was so sad to miss the wedding!