Friday, July 04, 2008

Summer Reading Program

Mommy and Madison had a special day on Thursday. We went to the library to turn in Madison's completed summer reading program chart. We read all the books together over the past few weeks. She received a growth chart, free book and bunny rabbit for completing the program. We then played at the library for about an hour and afterwards, Mommy treated Madison to an icecream treat at Chick-fil-a. She even came home with a balloon. Way to go little reader!!



4 comments:

Elaine said...

I am loving all your updates. We went to Mary Sue's for the 4th. Who knew Baptists could have so much fun?

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Madison,

We are so proud of you! Your preschool teacher will be amazed at what an awesome reader you are! :)

Lindsay

debbie said...

Can't wait to read to you too!!

Love,

Gram

dopsonpartyof4 said...

Madison gets cuter every time I see her pictures. I didn't think it was possible for her to get cuter, but she is precious!
It was so good to talk to you while we were in the states for the summer. Keep us updated on everything ( I want to know what you are having!)!!