We just got back from visiting family and attending Chelsea's wedding. Everything was beautiful, and we had so much fun! This is a video showing how much fun Madison had at the wedding dancing. We couldn't get her off the dance floor!
Your Madison will need to teach my Madison some moves next time y'all come down. Although, it is funny because after Chelsea's wedding, Madi Mae will do a little dancing jig when she's happy. I think she learned that after all of the dancing at C's wedding. We had tons of fun! Looking forward to seeing y'all again soon!
Forgot to say...I'm so glad y'all caught a pic of everyone's reaction(my hand over my mouth :) as they were watching the "YMCA" dance performed by my dad, your dad, Mr. Clayton, and Freddie. Hilarious!!!
5 comments:
I love that video! Madison is so cute - and such a good little dancer!!!
Can't wait to see more pics and hear what else y'all have been up to! :-)
I enjoyed finally meeting you last weekend. Madison is even more precious in person! I'm glad you got a video of her dancing.
The girl likes country! David and I will work on the two step with her the next time ya'll are in. The wedding and seeing everyone was sooo much fun!
Your Madison will need to teach my Madison some moves next time y'all come down. Although, it is funny because after Chelsea's wedding, Madi Mae will do a little dancing jig when she's happy. I think she learned that after all of the dancing at C's wedding. We had tons of fun! Looking forward to seeing y'all again soon!
Forgot to say...I'm so glad y'all caught a pic of everyone's reaction(my hand over my mouth :) as they were watching the "YMCA" dance performed by my dad, your dad, Mr. Clayton, and Freddie. Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment