Madison standing in front of the "ONE" block!
Such a beautiful little girl in her birthday outfit.
We gave Madison her first taste of sweets...a cupcake! This was a priceless face when she saw we were giving it to her.
It went straight to the mouth after the picture above. Once in her mouth, we never could get her to look back up at the camera. She was VERY focused on eating the cupcake. She would shake and wiggle her body because she had never tried anything so sweet. It was hysterical!
My little doll...isn't she precious?!
This is one of the only photos where you can see the one. Madison thought it was a fun noise making machine and pounded it into the ground like a hammer!
6 comments:
I love seeing your adventures and the pictures of Madison. She has grown so much since I saw her in December. I hope you all are doing well. I have tried to send emails but I keep getting them back, can you send me your email address? I have some pictures to send you.
Kathi Byrd
so cute! i love the cupcake picture. the tu tu is precious too.
Jennifer- She is adorable- I keep up with her through the blog
Can't believe it's been a year-Time flies
Too CUTE!!! Love the pictures!
Madison is so precious! Isn't it amazing to watch all the changes that come with growing? It's fun to have these blogs to keep in touch.
Love you,
Wanda Brooks
Love the pics! The outfit is so adorable and Madison's smile is so sweet.
Post a Comment