Friday, February 15, 2008

Final Cake Class

I had my final cake class....we finished learning the rose. I think Madison's birthday cake is going to look so cute!! I've learned a lot of great things and gotten a lot of good ideas! On a side note, I was really proud I was able to do the rose. When I brought the cake home, Travis was completely and totally impressed with the leafs!! HA! Those were the easiest things to do!!! Hysterical!



2 comments:

THE WHITE HOUSE said...

Beautiful cakes!!! What a fun and useful thing to learn!

Cynde L. Hammond said...

I wish the photos of the cake were clearer, but from what I can tell, you did an excellent job! I took cake decorating classes with my friend, Penny, years ago and I've never been sorry that I did. It's a skill that you'll use over and over and it'll get better each time you do. Also, you'll amaze yourself when you start inventing decorations of your very own that will ooh and aah your friends; just wait and see!
God bless you!
Sincerely,
Cynde L. Hammond