Madison LOVES paper...and, paper off a rolling thing is GREAT!!! Madison was playing on the floor in our bedroom while I was drying my hair and quickly moved her way into the bathroom to play with the toilet paper roll.
She found the tupperware cabinet! Madison loves to go over to my friend's house because she has a cabinet full of tupperware that she can pull out. Her son, Garrett, showed it to Madison one day....every time we go over there she goes straight for that cabinet! Well, last night, she found our tupperware cabinet. She loves to bang things together and on the floor. Anything that makes loud noise! 
It's almost unreal to believe that Madison will be ONE YEAR old in TWO DAYS! Time really does fly!!! We are going to celebrate her birthday on March 1 this year. We wanted to make sure both grandparents could come for the party, and we have been busy with things here. Madison still has NO TEETH, so I get to enjoy that little gummy smile a little longer...it's pretty much the only thing that still makes her look like a baby. Although, I will say it's funny to see a baby walking around the house pushing cars and talking to herself with no teeth!! We go to the doctor on her birthday, February 12, so I'll be sure to update with her stats. She is a bundle of joy and really makes me laugh. In the morning, she'll be standing up in her crib saying "Bro Bro Bro Bro"...it's really cute. She's calling our dog, Brody to come see her. We call him Bro Bro sometimes, and I guess she picked up on that! Of course, this now means she says "Dada" and "Bro Bro", but she only says "Mama" on rare occassions when she is crying!! I'm sure there will come a time when it's non-stop "mama", so I'm not too worried. Madison is a LOT more curious these days. It's fun to watch a baby exploring and seeing things for the first time. I thought you'd enjoy her newest explorations......
4 comments:
Madison, you are too cute! It looks like you keep your Mama VERY busy! :) Happy 1st Birthday!!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Madison! We miss you and your Mom and Dad!
Love, The Harris Family
Happy 1st Birthday, Madison!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MADISON!
I will never forget how special this day was for me. You were God's answer to a long awaited prayer! Be there soon!!!!!
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment