Friday, February 08, 2008

Second Cake

In last night's cake class, we learned the swirl flower, clowns, part of the rose, star flowers, and the shell border. The class has been a lot of fun. I think I'll be able to make Madison's first birthday cake!!

I asked Madison if she wanted to go over to our friend's house to watch the Superbowl. See her response below....
Madison tired of me taking pictures....but, she looked really cute talking to Brody before we left for church.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovin' the cakes! I keep looking into the classes at Michaels and Hobby Lobby, but haven't quite found the time yet. Madison Iley will have so many beautiful birthday cakes!

Anonymous said...

i like her response to the Superbowl :)

steph

M and K said...

I think Madison has the response that alot of women have to watching the Super Bowl! I for one love football but her response is absolutely adorable! The cake is beautiful!