Friday, February 15, 2008
Babysitting Garrett
Well, the first picture came out sideways! Sorry..I'll fix it later. Madison was so excited about her Valentine's Day bib Aunt Carol sent her! She keeps her stylin' while she eats...thank you!
I babysat Garrett yesterday afternoon. Madison had a blast (even though she is crying in a few pictures...she was tired!). We started out with car races....
then we played with the house......

then we went for a walk in the wagon.....
we finished up the day with both kiddos taking a two hour nap (YES!) and then playing some more!!! What a fun day!!
3 comments:
So fun! I can't wait for baby dates. I can't believe how much Madison's hair has grown since we last saw you! Your cake looks great - can't wait to see the one you make for Madison!
P.S. Who is eating all this cake??? :-)
You are too, too cute, Madison. I can't wait to give you lots of hugs next time you are in Beaumont.
You are too, too cute, Madison. I can't wait to give you lots of hugs next time you are in Beaumont.
Post a Comment